You Never Know What Life Can Bring

As I'm sure that you are aware of, the flu season will be coming soon. Last year my daughter and wife caught a bad case of the flu. My daughter recovered in around seven days, however my wife ended up in the hospital in ICU. The virus that she caught ended up attacking her heart, damaging her heart mussel and almost took her life. She left the hospital 7 days later with heart failure, a pacemaker and a heart that only functioned at 20%. That was in December of 2008. By June of 2009 her heart was functioning at 33% as some improvement has come forth. Life has changed to say the least. My wife before this illness was in perfect health. Who would have thought.
 
With the flu season soon to come and fears of a swine flu epidemic. Be wise and take precautions to protect your health and that of your family.
 
Blessings, in Christ
In His Glorious Name Ministries Online